Closing Down Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
After nearly 12 Years R+S Aquatics will be closing its doors at the end of the month.
There are only 5 Tanks with fish for sale, and some reptiles left.
All Tanks Fixtures and Stock has been heavily reduced.
4foot Tanks - £5
5 Foot Tanks *3 Divided into 15" sections - £15
18" tanks £2.50
Syphon Kits £1.50
Juwelesque Rock Background £10 for 2
The List Goes On.
Will Be Very Sad to see Rob go, as he has had some of the best fish and prices in the area.

Must Add - Fully setup vivariums £30-40, for snakes and reptiles

How sad another lfs closing...

Bargain prices on those tanks though,if only i lived closer,that 5ft tank sounds fab !!

I know i am gutted, he has had some amazing fish over the years at unbeatable prices.
Like:
True flying Foxes for £1.00 each
Threadfin Rainbowfish £1.00 not matter what
Female Fighters £1.50 Always no Matter the Tail type.
Flowerhorns for Under a £10.00
The only LFS Selling Thai Micro Crabs £4.00 Each.
BumbleeBee Gobies £1.00 Each.
BN Plecs £2.00
Butterfly Fish £4.00

I Am Forced to go out of town now, to shirley and solihull for Decent Fish from Maidenhead Aquatics. Or down the Northampton.

ahh shame its only 30 miles away but no way can i get a tank back

just remembered that he said all filters have sold out

What a pity he is quitting. Any particular reason? Was he too cheap so couldn't compete anymore?

prices going up, and fed up with coventry city council

Hi Gill,
What a shame
Do you have a contact number as i am looking for a three tier 4ft/3ft stand with tanks, plus i am after a 4ft-1ft-1ft
Thanks

I know i am gutted, he has had some amazing fish over the years at unbeatable prices.
Like:
BN Plecs £2.00
Butterfly Fish £4.00

I Am Forced to go out of town now, to shirley and solihull for Decent Fish from Maidenhead Aquatics. Or down the Northampton.
Gill have you tried A5 aquatics or maidenhead at stapleton? both have good quality and priced fish for sale mate and not too far from Cov....

Hi Gill,
What a shame
Do you have a contact number as i am looking for a three tier 4ft/3ft stand with tanks, plus i am after a 4ft-1ft-1ft
Thanks

yeah sure, 02476 229882

Like:
BN Plecs £2.00
Butterfly Fish £4.00

Gill have you tried A5 aquatics or maidenhead at stapleton? both have good quality and priced fish for sale mate and not too far from Cov....

I specifically did not state A5 as I like decent fish not over priced weak fish sold by muppets.
MA Stapleton is a nice place, only been there once. so should go there agian.

Hi Gill,
What a shame
Thanks

yeah sure, 02476 229882

Like:
BN Plecs £2.00
Butterfly Fish £4.00

I specifically did not state A5 as I like decent fish not over priced weak fish sold by muppets.
MA Stapleton is a nice place, only been there once. so should go there agian.

What a shame, I know how you tried to convert me to that place. Those tank prices are awesome, shame I don't have the room. I bet your tempted.

What a shame, I know how you tried to convert me to that place. Those tank prices are awesome, shame I don't have the room. I bet your tempted.

Very Tempted but wife would kill me

Gill, obviously depending upon your spare cash, I'm surprsied you did not buy all those tanks... I'm sure you could have sold them on for a wee profit ;)

Only ten days till closing and tanks have been reduced further.

Gill any word on what tanks ar left. Failing a response in the next 10 mins i'm taking a trip up there right now. Even got my mum to take me with her big estate car :) Somehow doubt i'll fit a big tank in my little punto :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back