FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

StiX

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hows this for crystal clear

jw3.jpg

B) B) :D

now put those poor little fish back in the tank stickle lol :lol: sheesh the lenghs some peeps go to :D

o damn! did u see the fishing line holding them up ? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldnt mind that tank tho ;) :p :D :D

lol, i carnt tell if mine is, the plants r in the way ;) :lol: :lol:

well when you get your cam we can all see for are selfs the clearness, lol
oh and of course the plants hehe :D

lol, it is crystal clear, but i carnt get a lenthways pic as the tanks in a recess :p :X The water sprite is growin pretty fast now, but i'm gettin bored of it :p the plants i want to grow wont! :grr: :-( :p -_-

bored what with a -plant lol :lol: get them pics here now exuse excuse excuses lol :lol:

Bored of plant ? :crazy: Well it looks the same as when you got it so whats changed !?

Im confused, somebody throw me a bone ! :S

Right got it, nice, leg of summit !

Still dont know why its boring, doesn`t it talk to you anymore, oh thats nice an ignorant plant, yep get a talking one there much more interesting lol

lol :lol: yep twas a leg of lamb :D talking plant now that sounds interesting :rolleyes: :)

lol, would u eventually get bored if u only had one type of plant? :/ :p I want some bigger/more brighter/more interesting plants lol :rolleyes: :lol:

sticklebackRkool said:
lol, would u eventually get bored if u only had one type of plant? :/ :p I want some bigger/more brighter/more interesting plants lol :rolleyes: :lol:
ahh but they might not talkto you hang on is'nt it you should talk to plants yes that makes them grow lol :lol:

oooo look i've qoted never done that before hehe i don't no how lol :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back