Clear Glass Canopy?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

beatking

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a glass canopy for my 29 gallon tank which measures at just a touch under 29 inches long. Every glass hood I locate, is 29 1/16th long. Nothing, not even the makers own glass canopy, is measured to this length. Is there a company that I could hopefully find that would have my measurements? I really want a clear glass hood with an LED light fixture atop the tank. One where I could adjust the lighting.
thank you

Steve

I have been trying to find a glass canopy for my 29 gallon tank which measures at just a touch under 29 inches long. Every glass hood I locate, is 29 1/16th long. Nothing, not even the makers own glass canopy, is measured to this length. Is there a company that I could hopefully find that would have my measurements? I really want a clear glass hood with an LED light fixture atop the tank. One where I could adjust the lighting.
thank you

Steve
You could make one yourself...

for a perfect fit you will need a glass shop. The newer tanks rim is thicker so old style glass canopies are too long, and they are selling tanks with plastic hoods and LEDs. I got a pair Marineland brand 24 inch, which aren't quite as large as All Glass for my 55. It's close enough to sealed.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back