Chronic Illness Songs conversation from "Love Songs" thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month šŸ†
Reaction score
Youā€™d be surprised, Iā€™m pretty sure you have. Some arenā€™t blatant but ā€œbelieverā€ by imagine dragons is actually inspired by that.
Hereā€™s my playlist. If you wanna discuss it more than just this we should move to another thread so we donā€™t hijack too badly

The one on here that plays on repeat for me is ā€œget betterā€
(Moved to another thread šŸ˜‰šŸ˜…)
Yeah, just thinking of some of the verses from Believer and that makes total sense!
I will have to listen to that other song and possibly others on that play list. I'm always open to hear music as long g as it's clean in word use and content

(Moved to another thread šŸ˜‰šŸ˜…)
Yeah, just thinking of some of the verses from Believer and that makes total sense!
I will have to listen to that other song and possibly others on that play list. I'm always open to hear music as long g as it's clean in word use and content
Thereā€™s only a couple in that playlist that arenā€™t, they should be marked with the ā€œeā€ for explicit. The only one that isnā€™t marked it ā€œhealing hurtsā€

Yes. Numb, dear God, and healing hurts are the only ones as far as I know. Get better has ā€œdamnā€ but thatā€™s it

Yes. Numb, dear God, and healing hurts are the only ones as far as I know. Get better has ā€œdamnā€ but thatā€™s it
I'm fine with that word lol. I personally don't say it but I don't mind hearing that at all really

Well I just heard cancer by Twenty One Pilots after pushing the shuffle button...
You know, I've never really been a fan of their band or their style but there is one or two songs I like by them...
But I really liked that song. In fact it's one that I won't add to my downloaded songs even. When I like a song but don't add it that means I don't want to ruin it by over playing it... Which I rarely do. Really sad song...

Well I just heard cancer by Twenty One Pilots after pushing the shuffle button...
You know, I've never really been a fan of their band or their style but there is one or two songs I like by them...
But I really liked that song. In fact it's one that I won't add to my downloaded songs even. When I like a song but don't add it that means I don't want to ruin it by over playing it... Which I rarely do. Really sad song...
Only Twenty One Pilots song I like/have heard is Legend, because it was in Shazam :lol:

Just heard Get Better... That was really good... Not something I would add to my playlist as I can't really relate to it but it helps me see your side of the story I guess if that makes sense... But yah, really good song Juice.

(Not sure if it goes into the chronic illness section but maybe idk)

Very sad but a really good song

Very sad but a really good song
This was about one of the band member's sister in law who sadly passed away from cancer. Just so everyone has an idea of why it's in this thread...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back