Christmas Trees. It is Christmas where is your tree

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
This is our tree we have been putting this up every year for almost twenty years. It has decorations from both of our families. Some of the decorations date back to our grandparents. Christmas is about family after all. Iti of course photo bombed it as she would. Merry Christmas everyone on TFF.
20211206_185840.jpg

Looks lovely.🎄 Hope you and your loved ones have a good one. :)

I lost my tree in 2016 when I was made homeless. It was a family heirloom dating back to 1978 and was passed down from grand parents to me. It hadn't been set up for a while though. I kept it for my girls who died. I miss them so much :(

Last edited:
In the Netherlands on the 5th of december we have Sinterklaas or St.Nicolas (A Saint arriving from Spain every year who brings presents). Giving presents on Christmass only reached us from the US / UK about 15 years ago and is slowly taking over the last years. A shame but okay we still get presents hahahaha.

We use to put the Christmass tree in after 5 december cause of this.

Attachments

• 20211206_204629.jpg
    20211206_204629.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 31
This is our little tree. We lost our 7 year old niece Sophia in 2017 to pediatric brain cancer (DIPG), and our little tree is always in remembrance of her. She loved butterflies and her favorite color was blue. This is the 2021 edition of the Sophia tree. We like to go small as our home isn't that big, and our 2 large dogs like to make a mess out of most ornaments. So far no butterflies have been destroyed this season. Fingers crossed......

xmastree.jpg

Here's ours (it's much prettier in real life). Wild-caught! We still go to the mountains and cut one down every year. Most of the ornaments on it are home-made. We make a few every year that depict significant events from the past year. My wife and I started that tradition our first Christmas together about 19 years ago, so now our tree tells the story of our family.

20211207_164644.jpg

No tree here per se

Well...I do have a tree but one of the aquariums nicked the space it used to stand in....so the tree is still in its box, in the cupboard under the stairs that is behind a sideboard in the hallway

Improvisation required....so a Ficus with fairy lights will have to do

IMG_20211208_133236_resized_20211208_013321205.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back