Christmas Josie

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

downsouth

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is a picture of our little Josie helping decorate for Christmas.

Attachments

• josie.JPG
    josie.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 49
Wow, you have a very tidy house! :lol:

Gorgeous kitty! She absoloutely gorgeous - on another note, can you actually get through the door, wtih the Christmas tree so close?

Does she play with the three decorations, lovely cat, good how you matched the cat play thing with the carpet. :lol:

She looks like she's saying "'Well, now that you've decorated that tree, are you going to decorate my play tower? Maybe some nice tinsel?"

Ha Ha, yeah its just a closet door. And yes, both Jack and Josie think the decorations are punching bags. :X If we were to put tinsel on that cat toy, we would be cleaning it up off the floor after she pukes it back up :p These two get into EVERYTHING! I will dig up a picture from a couple of years ago of Jack and Josie "punching" the ornaments. They are so cute.

Here are a couple of pictures that take you through the planning and execution phases of Jack and Josie's attack on our Christmas tree in 2003. In the second picture you can see that the ornament is still swinging!!

Attachments

• Planning.JPG
    Planning.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Action.JPG
    Action.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 46
LOL, I know the feeling! We have two dogs and two cats. They all love to lay under the tree. The bottom row of branches has NO ORNAMENTS on it for a reason, and all ornaments within wagging-tail range are of the plastic or fabric variety.... :lol:

It reminds me of a Christmas card I got this year. Has two cats and a dog in front of the tree and one cat is saying something like "Okay, they used PLASTIC ornaments this year. We need a new plan of attack"

Fantastic pics! That second pic where the ornament is still swinging... Jack looks like he just got busted. :lol: Great candid shots!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back