Christmas... Horse?? Tree!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Since I was pretty little, I have recieved an ornament every year when I decorate my own little tree for Christmas. For years now I've had the horse/rocking horse theme, as I'm a huge horse lover. :D This year I didn't put up the normal tree, because its hard and annoying, but here is my borrowed "country" type pine tree. :p It looks Christmasy though, so it's all good. This year was the first year I decorated purely with horse ornaments, but I think it looks nice! :nod:

Here it is with flash... sad, washes out all the lights. You can kinda see all my cute ornaments though. :look:

Attachments

• xmastree.jpg
    xmastree.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 39
And where are all the fish tanks, you ask?! That's the only tiny part of my entire room without a tank. :lol: Had to find somewhere to fit a tree! So here's 9 of the bettas. They quite like their lights. :hyper:

Attachments

• xmasshelf.jpg
    xmasshelf.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 36
And here are a few of my favorite ornaments. This one is actually probably #1, but I can't get a good shot of it because it's clear and comes out white with flash. :crazy: It's a horse head on an icicle. :wub:

Attachments

• xmasornament3.jpg
    xmasornament3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 48
This year's ornament. Very cool, it's metal. :thumbs:

Attachments

• xmasornament2.jpg
    xmasornament2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 53
One more, of one of my Hallmark Ponies... he's fuzzy. :)

Attachments

• xmasornament.jpg
    xmasornament.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 56
Cute tree, Julie! :wub:

Your Beanie Baby shelves look like they are about to explode. :lol:

Thanks everyone. :wub:

comet - I know they do huh?? :hyper: You have to understand though, it's only because they used to fill up the shelves with bettas now, so I had to stuff the beanies somewhere. They ended up getting stacked on top of each other, instead of nice neat rows, haha. Bettas are more important. :nod: :p

tek - Oh c'mon, don't you see it? He's on the second shelf sitting on top of the beagle dog on the left. :D He's not the only one I have either... :look:

PT - Trust me, the rest of the room is just tanks, tanks, and more tanks. I don't have room for any more Christmas decorations. :crazy:

Looks great Julie! :hyper: :thumbs: We do the same thing at my place, but my sister and I only have angel ornaments (I have blonde ones, she's got the brunettes) :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back