Choices...choices...

Can't decide which would be a nice addition to my 20g...

• A pair of Thick-Lipped Gouramis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pair of Pearl Gouramis

• Other

• Total voters

cichlidchick

Reaction score
Hey, y'all. What do you think would look cool in a planted 20g with 4 cherry barbs, 3 kuhli loaches, and an oto? If you don't think those two choices would be cool then what would you choose? It really doesn't have to be a gourami....but that's the only fish from Asia I can think of. :lol:

....Oh, yeah, no bettas!!! :no:

I think pearls would be a more appropriate size and once in full breeding "plummage", they are incredible looking fish. Sadly, you rarely see really nice specimens in LFS's and the books generally have photos of juveniles.

Anyone seen a really nice photo online?

Well, I got my gouramis. I went in to the LFS to get a male P. pulcher and came out with 2 T. leeris as well. They were too cute and I couldn't resist. :lol: I hope they turn out to be male and female. They were touching each other a lot and one I know is a male. :p

Some gouramis are actually quite nice looking. The striped ones especially.

cichlidchick said:
Well, I got my gouramis. I went in to the LFS to get a male P. pulcher and came out with 2 T. leeris as well. They were too cute and I couldn't resist. :lol: I hope they turn out to be male and female. They were touching each other a lot and one I know is a male. :p
Wonderful! I'm so pleased when someone likes a fish I'm a fan of.

There are loads of asia fish available at lfs stores!!!! do u want me to name a few fish which are asia....?? :D

ok here goes

barbs (all)
danois
orange chromide (cichlid)
gouramis(all)
bettas (all)
glass catfish
bumblebee catfishs (never seen before u may hvae to look hard)
pearl catfish (looks very kool)
loaches (all)
badis
some rainbowfish (form indonisia)

and there u go have lok at some of those :thumbs: :D

Yeah, actually I knew many of those fish came from Asia....all except the bumblebee catfish and the pearl catfish. Never even heard of them actually. But, of course, then again I'm not really into catfish. :shifty:

Pearl gouramis are beautiful, I have a pair of them and they are great!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back