Cherry & Tiger Shrimp For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi mate i am interested in some shrimps what sort of sizes are they and do you take paypal????
regards ashley

They are adult to small juvis around the 1cm mark. They grow very quickly though and will breed very easily. I'll pm you my paypal account.

how you doing mate. i am very interested. whats the largest size. also would pay by paypal. many thanks. my email address is my log in name

thanks

They are adult to small juvis around the 1cm mark. They grow very quickly though and will breed very easily. I'll pm you my paypal account.
I def want 20 of the cherries or mixed all depends on what you got i have recieved your paypal details. do you want me to pay for them now or when they are ready to be sent?? it dont matter to me??

This batch is nearly all spoken for. If you want some let me know asap. thanks That said, will have plenty more in about a month

Pretty much all sold out until the next batch grow which shouldn't take long. If anyone reads this and wants some please pm me and I'll get back to you when more are ready Thanks

This batch is nearly all spoken for. If you want some let me know asap. thanks That said, will have plenty more in about a month
Hi I am in Retford not a million miles away and have been thinking of starting with shrimps? Not sure what type to have but would love the ones that breed easily in a well planted tank with very small fish, endlers etc. I would be interested and perhaps you could advise me of the best type? Many thanks Andy

Hi I am in Retford not a million miles away and have been thinking of starting with shrimps? Not sure what type to have but would love the ones that breed easily in a well planted tank with very small fish, endlers etc. I would be interested and perhaps you could advise me of the best type? Many thanks Andy

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back