Cherry Shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

robert1305

Reaction score
I have a well planted 90ltr tank, i have 3 dwarf gouramis, 4 cardinals,2 small angels and 3 bottom dwellers.
Can I add some shrimp and if I can how many ?

Regards Bob

What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

What is the GH (general hardness), KH (carbonate hardness) and pH of your water supply. This information can usually be obtained from your water supply company's website or by telephoning them. If they can't help you, take a glass full of tap water to the local pet shop and get them to test it for you. Write the results down (in numbers) when they do the tests. And ask them what the results are in (eg: ppm, dGH, or something else).

How long has the tank been set up for?

What are the 3 bottom dwellers in the tank?

What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

What is the GH (general hardness), KH (carbonate hardness) and pH of your water supply. This information can usually be obtained from your water supply company's website or by telephoning them. If they can't help you, take a glass full of tap water to the local pet shop and get them to test it for you. Write the results down (in numbers) when they do the tests. And ask them what the results are in (eg: ppm, dGH, or something else).

How long has the tank been set up for?

What are the 3 bottom dwellers in the tank?

Thanks for the reply, I am not well at the moment so cant get out, have taken readings myself.

Tank size L=24" W=12" H=16"
GH=50 Carb hardness 40+ PH= 6.8

The tank has been set up for just over 2 months

The b/d are cory

Hope these are OK for you

Last edited:
Yes you can add some shrimp, however the angelfish will need a bigger tank soon and the cardinals and Corydoras should be kept in bigger groups. Tetras should be kept in groups of at least 10 or more, and the Corydoras should also be kept in large groups but are normally fine with 6 or more.
The cardinals and Corydoras would do better in a bigger tank too.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back