Cherry Shrimp

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thanks.
What date do you want them to be delivered? (sorry if you have mentioned when you paid).
Thanks,
Elise

Thanks.
What date do you want them to be delivered? (sorry if you have mentioned when you paid).
Thanks,
Elise

As soon as possible if thats okay 19 April would be preferable. :good:

I ordered them a few hours ago.

Thanks for the shrimp. Though I expected them to be a large as the one in the pic...hope they don't get eaten by my gold barbs and female bettas.

Otherwise some very nice shrimp.

Hi there,

Just a quick question:

My tank Isn't ready for shrimp yet, but I see 15 is the minimum order?

Would it be possible to pay a bit extra than the price for '5' and just order 5 of them (my tank isn't big enough for 15 (though if non negotiable, I have set up a mature planted tank in work (though, I don't know how the residnet gourami would treat them!).

Thanks.

Hi there,

Just a quick question:

My tank Isn't ready for shrimp yet, but I see 15 is the minimum order?

Would it be possible to pay a bit extra than the price for '5' and just order 5 of them (my tank isn't big enough for 15 (though if non negotiable, I have set up a mature planted tank in work (though, I don't know how the residnet gourami would treat them!).

Thanks.

Hi,
I think that your tank would be large enough, unless it is 2ltrs, as shrimp don't really add much to the bioload due to the small amount of waste that they produce.
Thanks
Elise

Cheers :)

The tank is a 17L aquacube (18'C)

How do the shrimp cope with waterflow?
Thanks

They don't like a massive flow, bit if you have java moss in there then they should cope just fine :)
Thanks
Elise

Thanks for all the excellent info :D

Soon as I get some more plant cover in (including some Christmas moss) I'll get back to you with an order!

Thanks for all the excellent info :D

Soon as I get some more plant cover in (including some Christmas moss) I'll get back to you with an order!

No problem. Glad I can help! Good luck with the tank :)
Thanks
Elise

I have just placed an order for 41... oops :p Meant 40, but 41 will be fine haha. I hope they manage in my tank as i LOVE them.... my only worry is that my discus will snap them up :/ But so far all they have done is hide and breed, so i think they will be fine!

How easy do they breed? and how easy is it to keep them when they breed... i.e. when they are tiny?

Hi,
I can confirm I have recieved the payment. They may not all survive if they breed but I suggest you keep plenty of java moss for them to hide in. Sorry if you have mentioned it but what day do you want to receive them?? My pc ha broken you see so I am having to use the paypal app instead.
Thanks
Elise

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back