FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Embrace

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: Very Red Cherry Shrimp
Quantity for sale: Approx 150?
Reason for Sale: Excessive Breeding!
Delivery or Collection: Delivery is fine by me.
Sales price: 85p each
Postage & Packaging: £5.50 Next Day Delivery

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I have quite a few batches of shrimp ready to go again.

Basically all shrimp are 85p each, for what ever quantity.
These are selective bred shrimp and the photos that are uploaded are my own, and of the actual shrimps for sale.
They will most likely be about 1cm.

Postage next day = £5.50
Although PM me for other postage options.

So for example 20 shrimp + postage = £22.50

Attachments

• IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 102
I can do any quantity although I would say minimum of 15 shrimps. Otherwise they would be quite expensive shrimps :lol:

15 Cherry Shrimps + Next Day Delivery = £18.50

I dont charge for the materials used for P&P

I'm interested in taking 20 off your hands I think; but I'll have to confirm with work I can get the time off to collect them at home.

(if I bought 5 shrimp off you and paid the P&P it would still be cheaper than getting 5 from my LFS!).

How do you post them? Just I don't get home from work until 6 everyday except weekends. If I had them delivered to work would they be ok in some water here until I got home? I am guessing they needed to be aclimatised like all fish? Just my BF would just dump them straight in the tank if I had them go home! haha!

How do you post them? Just I don't get home from work until 6 everyday except weekends. If I had them delivered to work would they be ok in some water here until I got home? I am guessing they needed to be aclimatised like all fish? Just my BF would just dump them straight in the tank if I had them go home! haha!

Haha. I sent you a PM, its too long for this thread :lol:

@dipsydoodlenoodle that is fine, or I can send to your work if you want?
Also I didnt realise how expensive shrimp were at LFS.. shocking really!

Haha. I sent you a PM, its too long for this thread :lol:

@dipsydoodlenoodle that is fine, or I can send to your work if you want?
Also I didnt realise how expensive shrimp were at LFS.. shocking really!

Stupid question but do you have stickers saying live stock our just normal packaging? Reason I ask is I got snails delivered to work and it had live stock written all over it and it was hard to hide being luminous pink and all that lmao!

please read the sales rules and complete the sales form as stated failure to do so in 24 hours will mean the topic being closed
Thanks
Simon

Hi, could I have 20 aswell if you have any left? Would you be able to post tomorrow as I have this Tuesday off work. Can I pay by paypal?

I'm definitely interested, especially if they're going to grow up to be anything like the picture. :)

What have your postage rates been like atm? Any/many DOA's?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back