Cherry Shrimp

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hi,
I can confirm I have recieved the payment. They may not all survive if they breed but I suggest you keep plenty of java moss for them to hide in. Sorry if you have mentioned it but what day do you want to receive them?? My pc ha broken you see so I am having to use the paypal app instead.
Thanks
Elise

I have a carpet type layout in my tank, and loads of small places for them to go, so fingers crossed.

If you could have them delivered this week, that would be perfect.....preferably Friday as i am off work then. Will you manage that?

Thanks!

Hi,
Not sure about Friday as it is bank holiday so there won't be post. Can you do another day/ I could send to your workplace?
Thanks
Elise

If you can deliver them on Thursday, someone will be in to get them, so that'll be fine thanks!

Hi :)
how much is postage to mainland UK?

This might seem really daft to ask, but will they definitely NOT eat snails? Will they be safe to live with snails? I just want to be 100% sure i'm not risking my snailies lives! :)

Hi,
Postage is £2.50 for standard delivery, and they are 100% fine with snails, so no need to worry :)
Thanks
Elise

Hi
15 would be £16 with standard delivery.
Thanks
Elise

Hi
15 would be £16 with standard delivery.
Thanks
Elise

Would they have to be posted monday?
monday is the only full day next week when i'm in. or thursday and friday morning?
and how do you take payment? paypal any good?

Paypal is perfect. I can do Thursday aswell. I'll pm you with my email.
Thanks
Elise

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back