Cherry Shrimp

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yeah they're breeding like..............well................Shrimp lol.

Might be purchasing some myself soon if you're still selling. I live in south Devon so just a little worried about the distance. Do you use those heat pack things? What do you post them in? Is it the polystyrene boxes? Just want to make sure they're well insulated. Don't want any DOA - what happens if they arrive dead?

Yeah no worries, paypal is [email protected] if you want them posted to a different address to the one that will show up on your paypal please add a note letting me know. Also are you out of the snowy areas as they may take longer to get to you and I dont want any DOA's lol.

I'm based in Kent for people who may want to collect.

still interested Steve but concerned about cold, is it worth waiting till it warms up a bit?

Yeah no worries, paypal is [email protected] if you want them posted to a different address to the one that will show up on your paypal please add a note letting me know. Also are you out of the snowy areas as they may take longer to get to you and I dont want any DOA's lol.

I'm based in Kent for people who may want to collect.

still interested Steve but concerned about cold, is it worth waiting till it warms up a bit?
same here.

I pack them in bags or a jar then lots of tissue and a box. I don't use heat packs and they are posted special delivery next day before 1pm. If they get a little cold they just loose colour a bit is all and colour up again as soon as they acclimatise. If any arrive dead I'd want photographic proof while they're still in the packaging and I'd send replacements. I've sold 50 now and had no DOA's, I wouldn't post any till the weather warms up a bit as in this weather a heat pack would do nothing anyway. Round here at the moment there is no post at all so will be once the snow has thawed I think. Once they're ready and the weather is sorted I'll let you guys know.

Bright Red Cherry Shrimp for sale, got loads for sale, £10 for 10, postage £5 next day special delivery, these are very bright red, not diluted by cross breeding, will post a pic soon.
Are you still selling them?

Yeah but as the post above says I'll be waiting till the snow has cleared otherwise the special delivery service will take 2 weeks at this rate. So soon as its cleared and the postal service is back up and running I'll let you know. :)

cheers Steve :good:

Yeah but as the post above says I'll be waiting till the snow has cleared otherwise the special delivery service will take 2 weeks at this rate. So soon as its cleared and the postal service is back up and running I'll let you know. :)
Ok cool thanks let me know when :)

Right guys will be posting again soon get your orders in.

:)
I want some please. Basically works out at £1.50 a shrimp so happy with that. When you gonna wanna start posting and roughly what size will they be? Can you make sure there are males and females (can you tell?) thanks :)

I want some please. Basically works out at £1.50 a shrimp so happy with that. When you gonna wanna start posting and roughly what size will they be? Can you make sure there are males and females (can you tell?) thanks :)

Will be posting again by the end of the week, they will be both sexes, they're mixed sizes some adult, some juvenile and some very young. You can tell the sex by the time they reach about 3 months as the females get a yellow patch on their back.

Will be posting again by the end of the week, they will be both sexes, they're mixed sizes some adult, some juvenile and some very young. You can tell the sex by the time they reach about 3 months as the females get a yellow patch on their back.
Ok, well I'm working all this week even Saturday, so do you think there will be any left next week? Not sure what my days off will be yet though.

Yeah I have over a hundred, I just sell them when my stock gets a bit high so I'll have plenty next week still.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back