Cherry Shrimp

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Dont wanna sound like a salesman here,but,these things look amazing and are sooo cocky!!They dont even get out of the way when my hand is an inch from them! :lol:

Scotty I will be selling some more quite soon. I'm gonna have a rough count up on Tuesday and I'll let you know then as I don't want less than 100 in my tank really and I've sold a lot.

Paul those cherries will latch on to your hand and graze on your skin if your hand is in the tank long enough, they're so tame. I had one of my Adult males grazing on my hand a couple of days ago and it really latched on and wouldn't get off till my hand was out of the tank again lol.

hi mate how much would you charge for 5 to be posted to wantage(oxfordshire)if possible that is.do you have any pictures of your tank anywhere on this site would love to see them
regards spike

I'm only selling them in groups of 10 mate otherwise its not worth it as the postage is over £6. Here's a couple of pics tho.

In this pic you can see a very red one on one of the leaves, my camera's not great tho lol.
014.jpg

Full tank shot, so you can see they come from a happy home.
002.jpg

I am interested but my tank isn't that old so should I wait until its not so clinically clean, I am worried they will starve.

Just wondering where you're actually based... presumably collection is an option for people who might be close by to you?

can I have 10 please mate can pay on paypal?

cheers Simon

Yeah no worries, paypal is [email protected] if you want them posted to a different address to the one that will show up on your paypal please add a note letting me know. Also are you out of the snowy areas as they may take longer to get to you and I dont want any DOA's lol.

I'm based in Kent for people who may want to collect.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back