Cherry Shrimp

Hi again. Paypal is now set up. If you give me the info then I will pay you the £15 for ten shrimp. Also how will they be sent and packaged, royal mail or courier?

Postage is via royal mail special delivery and costs £5.50, and it is included in the price. My paypal is [email protected] just let me know when the money is paid and I will post. Please pay as a gift so you do not have to pay any extra charges to paypal and add a note to the payment with the address you wish them to be delivered to.

Kind regards

Steve

thanks Steve,

the shrimp arrived this morning, they coloured up nicely once i got them acclimated and into the tank. :)

Andy

You're welcome :good:

Feel free to recommend me to others lol

Steve

Ok do I have to sign for them? Is that £15.50 then or £15?

Yeah think you will have to sign for them as its special delivery, its £15 mate.

Thanks
Steve

That might cause a problem then because there will be no one in the house all day. £15 sounds good

Well I can post non recorded but am worried a bit about ppl saying they haven't arrived after being sent.

Yes that would be good if you could post non recorded for me.

Ok no worries, let me know when you have paid and I will post first thing monday morn as the post office is closed tomorrow and you will have them tuesday morning.

Just paid, but its gonna take 5-7 days :angry: :shout: which I am annoyed about. Only because its an e cheque, so its up to you when you send them.

Got loads of these still people, very bright red and much cheaper than your LFS.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back