Cherry Shrimp 3 For £1

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
All received Peter thank you still can't see any of them tho put em in tank and they have all gone into hiding again lol

sounds about right until you do a water change and hoover like 20-30 of them into a bucket by mistake lol .... glad they got there all ok though :)

hi peter all received safely here too

half are in hiding, some peeking out from under the bogwood or coconut caves, and a few wandering around without a care :)

thanks again!

hi peter all received safely here too

half are in hiding, some peeking out from under the bogwood or coconut caves, and a few wandering around without a care :)

thanks again!

good good glad they are all ok should have young very soon as made sure i sent you mostly females carrying

hi do you have any shrimp left if so could you pm me info for collection as i am also intrested in having some kribs of you cheers john

hi do you have any shrimp left if so could you pm me info for collection as i am also intrested in having some kribs of you cheers john

lol ive got a never ending supply of cherry shrimp lol its madness lol but yh will pm you address pal

Can I get a breeding group please plus some java moss please let me no how much I o you and how to pay please

Hi do you have any shrimp left? I would like 15 posted please

steve

Hi do you have any left ? ill take 20 quids worth of young ones posted please

Looking to buy 30 of your larger shrimp. Dunno if you're still selling so PM me if you are

Cheers

Sorry for lateness but they arrived next day and were put straight in after checking my stats.

Betta whose in with them was very curious at first but now CBA with them tank is much cleaner to :D

They started to shed their exoskeletons so im guessing they are happy enough and will start breeding soon?

hey, are you still selling these? and also will they be ok in a tank with two gouramis, guppies and two plecos?

Looking to buy 30 of your larger shrimp. Dunno if you're still selling so PM me if you are

Cheers
hey sorry it seems this website isnt sending me notifications any more but yes still have some of the larger ones for sale

Sorry for lateness but they arrived next day and were put straight in after checking my stats.

Betta whose in with them was very curious at first but now CBA with them tank is much cleaner to
biggrin.png

They started to shed their exoskeletons so im guessing they are happy enough and will start breeding soon?
good to hear and yep you should have hundreds of them soon like i do lol

hey, are you still selling these? and also will they be ok in a tank with two gouramis, guppies and two plecos?
the young ones might be a bit small and get eaten by the plec and gouramis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back