Cherry Shrimp 15 For £5

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ethan040

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi guys, i need to get rid of a few juvi/young adult cherry shrimp as there breeding like mad at the minute there all quite big and there very healthy.

i should have about 4 lots probably more.

There very easy to keep and care for and they breed easily in very good water conditions, they eat left over foods and if you have pest snails just squash them in the tank and these guys love to clean the mess up.

15 for £5 to good homes only.

Hucknall / Nottingham

im willing to post but only by next day special delivery which was £5.50 last time i used it

Would you lump orders together?
30 shrimps plus postage would come to £15.50.
Would that be acceptable to you?

Hi, yea that's fine ive just checked royal mail though and it is £6.70 for between 500g and 1kg which this will be so it would be £16.70 posted if that's ok?

yeah i wouldn't mind some too, send me your paypal addy and i'll pay you if you have some still available, cheers

if u send me your details i'll make a payment ...theres a queue forming lol

ive got enough for monty who has already paid, darr3ll and vaegavic i bet there is more i can usually get to about 80 younger ones until i lose count but i will have to wait now until these have gone and have another count.

I will PM you my paypal address Darr3ll and i will post them out Thursday when im off work if that's ok.

Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back