Chelsea

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hate Chelsea and Arsenal mainly cos of their managers,they never give praise and credit to other teams when they get beat!!!!!!!
:D UP THE REDS :D (Manchester reds of course--not the Scouse ones) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I beg to differ, I have frequently heard Jose comment on the good performances of the opposition and the fact he's wound Fergiscum up makes me really like him :D

Whoever you are, or support, you have to admire the way Arsenal play when they are on form, they are still the most entertaining team in this country and still in the top 2 or 3 in europe in terms of attractive football.

Arfie

I beg to differ, I have frequently heard Jose comment on the good performances of the opposition and the fact he's wound Fergiscum up makes me really like him :D

Whoever you are, or support, you have to admire the way Arsenal play when they are on form, they are still the most entertaining team in this country and still in the top 2 or 3 in europe in terms of attractive football.

Arfie
:no: :nod: Think we will have to agree to disagree on this Arfie :devil: :lol:

That's OK, you've just highlighted the blinkeredness that so many ManUre supporters have. The complete and utter inability to respect the ability of other teams ;)

Arfie

That's OK, you've just highlighted the blinkeredness that so many ManUre supporters have. The complete and utter inability to respect the ability of other teams ;)

Arfie
:no: Liver poo Aren't we mature. Anyway back to the fish :grr: Don't agree at all with your comments ,but there you go. Think what you like!!! AM I BOVVERED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

of the two i dislike man u a lot more than liverpool. i feel sorry for liverpool most of the time-should be ace but just miss the mark

i dislike chelsea more than anyone else though

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back