Cheep Big Tanks?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Maybe but he said in a previous post that he has a 5x2x3 which is apparently 380 litres.... Correct me if I'm wrong but those dimensions would mean quite a bit more than 380 litres. And that he was looking to get something smaller to replace it ....

I had the tank givin to me, and some one calculated it up on hear an said it was 380 liter so I just fought it was lol, an it's abit to big for where I have lookin for abit smaller

5x3x2 is approx 850l

You'll need to keep an eye on your stock levels if your dropping back down to a 4x2x2 (450l)
what have you got in the tank at the moment?

Hahaha, it's just abit to big for where am living, a little smaller should do the trick

Yea that's a good point... What fish have you got at the moment because you may have to go through your options if you downgrade

2 angle fish
1 red fin shark
2 kerbensis male an female
2 male guppies
4 female guppies
2 clown loach
2 swardtails male an femail
1 firemouth (for now)
2 bristle noes
An 6 other tetra type things

The only ones I know won't go in a 4x2x2 are the clown loaches. Pretty sure they need a tank of 6ft long

And they need to be in bigger groups than 2

I am the one that told you your tank was about 380 liters and 100 gallons because in your other thread you said your tank was 5 feet long by 16 inches by 24 inches. So your tank would not be 5x3x2 it would be 5 X 1 1/3 X 2 so one of your measurements is very inaccurate. Also I miscalculated on the other thread if it is what you told me it's about 400 liters not 380 btw.

No they are the measurements it is 5 ft long 3 ft high an 2 ft wide

Then why'd you tell me 5 feet long by 16 inches wide by 28 inches tall?

I don't talk in inches so I don't know where you have for that from for a start and second you was the one 2 add it all up

On a thread called 'somebody identify me this fish please' On pages 2 and 3 or 3 and 4 or something you told me " 150 cm long 40 cm wide and 70 cm tall" which equates to 5 feet by 16 inches by 28 inches.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back