Cheech And Chongs Growth Journal

comin along well mate

you can see the difference in size as the eyes don;t look so large in the newer pics. The black line looks nice on the dorsal.

cheers mate . i laugh when i look at the 1st pics in this thread , theyre all eyes lol . growth a bit slower last couple of weeks , but from reading up it seems that lutinos grow in spurts rather than at a steady pace , so not worried. they are however getting to be right fussy eaters. basicly if its not alive and wriggling they aint interested , no matter how hard i persist :crazy: all they will eat is mealworms , crickets and beetles. not exactly balanced enough for my liking tho , im gonna try not feeding them at all for a couple of days to see if they will eat pellets ,peas,prawn etc again when they are proper starving . if not the plan is to give them their beloved bugs all the time but gutload them 1st so they are getting a good balanced nutrition still. plus i will give them some live river shrimp as well . they should nail those

put the 1st and last pics together you really see the difference in how big the eye looks in the head

oscar.jpg
3.jpg

cheers. made a breakthrough and they are now accepting pellets again. still turning their noses up at peas , but im not fussed about that . havent tried em with prawn again yet cos when they started to refuse em i thought sod you then im eating them :lol:

a quick update. i can actually tell the 2 apart now . cheech has stronger black than chong .

cheech
cheech-1.jpg

chong
chong-1.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back