Cheech And Chongs Growth Journal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
BTW the turds get bigger too!
:lol:

I cant get over how much Chops has grown, they are suppose to slow down about 5-6" and he was just about 5" when I got him, now he has over taken Rusty.

Truely remarkable fish. Turk, my beaut is growing so darmn fast i can't keep up with it in photo's :p

I have to admit, i'm never much of a fan of albino oscars...but your two are the nicest looking albino oscars i've ever seen. The colouration, especially around the gill plates, is immense!

Lovely fish, feeding from your hand yet Mark?

Mmmmmm, would a 5ft 100USG be big enough for a fully grown oscar and a few big companions....? All these posts are making it a really temptation. Maybe I should wait until I do a house move in the not so distant future...

thanks verminator . if im honest i would of chosen tigers if they had them but these were the only oscars in the shop . i may well be putting some neww pics up very soon lol , today i have had them 2 weeks and they are about half as big again as when i got them .

kaivalagi , i would say your 5 footer would comfortably house an oscar yes , not sure on tankmates tho as thats not something ive had experience with due to the fact im keeping my 2 on their own as once adult they will fully stock my tank on their own. i have hand fed them a couple of mealworms , but decided maybe its not such a good idea as they were more intrersted in trying to eat my fingers :lol:

Lovely fish, feeding from your hand yet Mark?

Mmmmmm, would a 5ft 100USG be big enough for a fully grown oscar and a few big companions....? All these posts are making it a really temptation. Maybe I should wait until I do a house move in the not so distant future...

For tank mates it all depends on the temprement of the oscar to be honest. I have Minxfishy's tigger (9") lodging here at the moment as she is such a sweetie she has some little sevs in with her and the new Patriki ended up in with her too. Rusty who is only 6" is a meanie to anything I try to add to his tank, and yet he is fine with Vinny (red spot sev & the gold sev) and 2 tiny little T-bars, he allowed those to stay.

Mark hurry up with those pics.
:lol:

you will have to wait until i see my mate so i can borrow his decent camera . unless of course i mangae a couple of flukey shots with my old dinosaur :lol:

its deffinately time for some new pics as they have pretty much doubled in size in 2 weeks . ive found my other camera but thats not good for fish pics , my mate next door said i can use his dslr when i want to do updated shots of them , so when i see him il get some decent ones done .

some new pics taken today . borrowed a really good camera but my lack of photography skills still produces average shots :lol:

heres when i got them just over 2 weeks ago for direct comparison
oscar.jpg

and heres today

osc.jpg

0sc3.jpg

oscface.jpg

gotta do waterchange now . will try and get some better shots later .

So cute, you will have to practice trying to take a pic when they are not going to the loo!!! hard with oscars I know. :lol:

lol they are always dropping a log!! these pics havent caught their colours at all . they look all washed out , i need to play with the camera settings , but 1st some nice clean water . so expect some shots of p---ed off looking oscars later :lol:

it does happen sometimes lol . i think that for the amount they poo they shouyld be renanmed as pleco cichlids :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back