Check out this guy giving a tour to his YT fans in a Japanese Aquarium store!!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
So, I havent seen MUCH of this guy before but he SEEMS to be a good fish keeper... A lot of the tanks in the shop were over stocked but by what he says, it sounds like a lot of people buy fish in bulk there...

Here it is:

So, I havent seen MUCH of this guy before but he SEEMS to be a good fish keeper... A lot of the tanks in the shop were over stocked but by what he says, it sounds like a lot of people buy fish in bulk there...

Here it is:
Wow! They must really love planted tanks there! My local shops have very few choices.

Golden Gate Park, in San Francisco, has a beautiful Japanese Garden. Awesome trees, shrubs & a koi pond.

Also, I meant to tell you this yesterday.... I love your profile picture! The axolotl is adorable!

It’s a beautiful city! Has large aquarium in same park, Steinhart. Even has huge crocodiles inside a big pit with railings.

It’s a beautiful city! Has large aquarium in same park, Steinhart. Even has huge crocodiles inside a big pit with railings.
Even better!! Be gone virus!!

Thanks! not mine, but identical. Tried today to get decent pics of them with a nice digital canon. Too dark in their room & I won’t startle them with a flash. Looking into low light photography
My phone has a super cruddy camera... But I found something that works amazingly... Get a low light lamp and position it about 2-3 feet away and then turn it on... Next get your phone camera and have it set on the flash but the flash with A in the symbol... Then concentrate on your axie and FIRE!

Great suggestion!
B3A6687B-8E88-4021-A224-AE493C742358.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back