GuppyTime12

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! i made this topic just to show everyone my 10 gallon fish tank. there is a video link at the bottom. please watch it and tell me what you think, how i can improve it, advice, tips, or just post pictures/videos of your own tank(s). my tank has guppies, mollies, and swordtails, and a small carrier full of molly fry and two unidentified fry. please, tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTIyOhjodLs

thank you for the link and advice! i want a bigger tank very much, but my parents would not be fond of that at all :(

ya, i also have a small fish carrier with many babies. i plan on either selling them or giving them away
My cousin is deciding if he wants to get a tank, and if he does, i said i would give him all the fish he needs.

Dont give him alot. And ask us before you give him any and make sure he cycles the tank!

ok how many do you recommend giving him

if it helps, all the babies i would give him are mollies

Mollies need a 29 gallon tank minimun, so unless he geets that, mollies are a no no.

What size tank he gets is a big factor as well

EllieJellyEllie said:
Mollies need a 29 gallon tank minimun, so unless he geets that, mollies are a no no.

What size tank he gets is a big factor as well
+1

hmm well i can try to get a bigger tank, but as mentioned earlier, my parents probably wont let me do that

also, is the fish carrier-thing that the babies are in big enough?

I think its very nice. What kind of pumpm and filter are you using?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back