GuppyTime12

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! i made this topic just to show everyone my 10 gallon fish tank. there is a video link at the bottom. please watch it and tell me what you think, how i can improve it, advice, tips, or just post pictures/videos of your own tank(s). my tank has guppies, mollies, and swordtails, and a small carrier full of molly fry and two unidentified fry. please, tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTIyOhjodLs

;'aye Welcome to the forum, great looking fish and tank you got there!

Nice tank!

Unfortunately, the tank is too small for the mollies and swordtails, you will need to upgrade/rehome soon :/

thanks and i will try to get a bigger tank if possible, but i dont thing my parents will let me. :( what will happen if they stay in their current tank?

also, is the fish carrier-thing that the babies are in big enough?

Looks like your all set up
welcomeani.gif
 to T.F.F,  I have to agree with Blondielovesfish  you going to need bigger tanks that's always the case with owning fish
fish.gif

crap what should i tell my parents. (btw i had a dream about getting a 40 gallon last night lol)

Just tell them its for the best for the fish. Ask them to post an add on craigslist. Im 13 and it took a few weeks for my parents to want a tank, now I have to rehome 2 of the fish that came with it.

t my take them a while but just say "Mom, I found out that mollies are so active and sometimes territoral and they need a 29 gallon. Can we post an add on craigslist to rehome them?"

They will come around or get sick of you nagging lol. :p

i mean what should i tell them to get a 29 gallon? you seem pretty good at this convincing stuff lol :p

Wow that looks amazing! I hope my 10 gal will look like that someday! So pretty!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back