CHEAP Amazon Swords!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cooledwhip

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have a mother amazon sword that has been producing amazon swords for a while. Off its last runner I picked off about 10-20 and there's still about 5 left on the stem. It's producing another so I should be expecting 20 more or so. I have so many swords and recently I have started throwing th em out. I LITERALLY don't know what to do with them. I tried growing some immersed and they are doing fine but I'd rather get these swords out to people who want them. Is $7 a fair price for the plants? We can always discus packages like if you buy 2 I'll take money off or if you buy 3 ill give you 1 for free. I really have so many of these and I am running out of space. If you are interested message me

I'll accept offers too. Message me!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Wow I never knew that.

I guess the difference between that is that aquabid is not a beginner site. Last time I ordered something off aquabid I had to ship it twice or something. Idk its very confusing and there's zero customer support.

Also I guess the idea here is helping out fellow forum members.

I just used $10 because that's what I see them go for in stores. I cannot believe those are selling for like $3 on aquabid that is awesome.

I lowered price.

Yeah, aquabid is a hit or miss, just like any auction site. There are great sellers, good sellers and bad sellers. The one I linked to is a great seller. I've ordered from him in the past and had great results. There are a few I've used... but I haven't ordered from there in a while.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back