Channa-ornatipinnis Have Laid Eggs..drawf Snakeheads

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
How are the remaining little ones doing? Are mum & dad still being good parents?
Yes there doing grand thank's,mum and dad are still being the best ever parent's,it's amazing...how's you babie's coming along?

awwwwww... dont make me buy another tank nelly :wub:
or upset my bank manager again for that matter :lol: - do u have any idea how red that man goes when hes angy :S
:lol: stuff the bank manager, you haven't met the missus that's my only problem :shifty:

Hi guy's here are a few pic's of the not so juvi channa ornatipinnis fry, for those of you who have been following there progress,any of you guys who has some of there brothers and sisters, please feel free to post some pics to show there growth etc :good:
saytonight123.jpg

saytonight129.jpg

saytonight132.jpg

saytonight146.jpg

saytonight154.jpg

saytonight156.jpg

saytonight178.jpg

yes this is one of the babies, hunky chunky
saytonight182.jpg

saytonight189.jpg

see against teeny n tiny the two dwarf dwarfs :lol:
saytonight245.jpg

saytonight223.jpg

saytonight207.jpg

saytonight189.jpg

saytonight185.jpg

saytonight243.jpg

Thanks mate :good:
yes i love them,soo much fun, all these little guys all eat from my fingers and now eat anything they are given,not fussy :lol:

wish i was like that ^^ apart from eating from your fingers haha

ok, ill have a go on the weekend, they were out last night,managed to get a few pics, but i had to almost climb behind the sofa to get them :lol:

:lol: that id love to see, dedication...get the pics up then :nod:
hope your well?
Mine eat out my fingers.....can feel their small teeth. They are not shy at all. When i walk in the room they all rush towards me....quite cute. One of them is very terotorial and attacks the others. Some have a few bite marks. Is this normal at this age? One is also alot smaller than the others.

yes unfortuanutly they are aggrssive to a point, mine also have a few scaping mark's but nothing serious, i have 9 left in with the parent's 6 are all the same size and then ones abit smaller then two are so small, but as long as you have lots of hidey holes should be ok for a while yet, how are you mike? It could and probally get worse once they start to pair of so remember be prepared, but as of yet iam not worried with mine yet

gorgeous!!!! i want i want!

how many do you still have...looks like loads in there! do they get on ok?

There's about 10 left, darn i wish i could send them to you, but think it would be too much hassle, sorry.....

They have reached there aggressive point now so iam thinking quick on what to do, might spead them around abit, unless i can get hold of another tank quick, i know of a 4ft/2ft going free from my mate but has a huge vieja bifa<my ole girl>shes pure evil,hehe so may get that and rehome her again..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back