Channa micropeltis the giant snakehead

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

pete

Fishaholic
Reaction score
The Giant Snakehead!!!!! now theres a name that would strike the fear of god into most aquarists lol, but there are a few of us out there who either already keep them or aspire to keep them.

One of our members already has a couple of small ones (adeyc) and i personally intend to get some in the coming weeks :D

Being as i am relativelly new to computers i wonder if someone would be so kind as to tell me how to post pictures of fish etc onto the forum as with this species in particular it would give you all some idea as to the size this fish gets to so as you know what to expect in the near future lol

Right pete. Lesson 1.   Immedeatley above the box you type in to post are some buttons. Left to right they are
BoldItalicUnderline http:// is used to post any links. @ is the same for emails Quote
Does this
Code I'm not to sure about I've never used it. Image (The one you want) and flash which I assume is for adding a small animation into the post.

K lesson 2.( works for all the buttons) click once you will either get start code for the action  up after which you type your blurb, or a pop up box will appear. type or copy and paste the url for the link you want to add (image or site) then you will be asked to name it.(keep it simple ) then thats it. If you dont get the popup you will see a black asterix next to the letter on the button. that means you need to click the button again to finish the action you're tryin to do.
If you understand this you're doing better than me.  :laugh:
For images you need to have them uploaded somewhere or we won't be able to see them. You just link to the image.
You can muck about to try and get it right as you can delete the posts after.
you can even add sounds but I aint saying how to do that as it'll get really annoying.

cartcop.gif
alberteinstein.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back