cats

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lilslim321

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i have three cats and lookign for another anyone from ohio that could give me there cat or if thy are having kittens i will take one. lol

Slim, I have 5 kittens right now. Just four weeks old. Too bad you are so far away! They are part Persian too..

Why not post it....Only joking don't try this :rolleyes:

cheers will :blush:

I HIGHLY recommend that you visit your nearby shelter or kennel. I work at a dog kennel, and at one point this summer we had 40 homeless kittens and their mothers. The animals need homes. This is the best way to get them to homes. I took 2 home... they laid a real guilt trip on me. The one would paw at me while I cleaned the kennel below her.

Oh I love watching those animal rescue programs at the end I just want to adopt every little cat/dog they have in the place!! They're all so cute!! Its truelly the best advice to go to rehoming centres, there are so many dogs and some of them may get put down if people don't choose them :-(

hummmmmmmm, was gonna post pics of my furry friends but didn't see the button. ???
Maybe better that I didn't though, there's a poss. I woul;d get carried away and post more than one picture.
Danny

Don`t ask me i hate cats, the most ignorant creatures on gods earth, you house them feed them love them like dogs, they start on you, look at you like your the devil, then dissapear ( ours for 11 months ) then come back as if nothings wrong.

Ended up giving the damb thing to the lady down the road the cat had been staying with for the last year. I would have done something else to it if i got my way ( only joking animal lovers out there ) :D :grr:

oooooo its a good job you added that cayote lol :lol: my cat regualy dines out, hehe at the neighbours, :rolleyes: but he always comes home,
ahhhhh i love them :D

Got two cats of our own theres about six between our neighbours and they all eat out at each others house found the neighbours cat asleep in our bed the other day the cheek

Covering my cats eyes so they won't read cayotes repond. Holding male back cause he wants to eat you a new fin hole. :hyper: :crazy: :-(

My male cat is the devil undercover. VERY sweet just sneaky and VERY willing to escape. Funny though cause everytime someone comes over he knows and hangs around. He is ALWAYS VERY close to anyone but tries to be slick. He only tries or actually hits the door everytime my dumb company comes over. OOPs I say dumb cause my cats are smart. the dummy is the one (s) who just sit there and daaaaa... he just bolts !.. runs around sniffs a minute then lets you grab him. If ya chase him, good luck.....

So now he knows I will NOT chase him around. I let him sniff around a bit and walla, easy as pie. Other wise, it's a chore cause he is VERY clever. As most cats are. No wait take that back I have seen some really goffy cats.

Danny

The only time I truly see my Persian walking around is when he is going from one sleeping place to another...lol. I have seen him lie in one place for 14 hours and not move. I have poked him before to see if he is still alive.

I adore cats! I have three~
one rescue cat that treats the house like a hotel.
One long haired British tipped, that looks like a silver persian
and a black and white (Felix) rescue cat
They rule the roost, especially over the Lab and Yorkie! :crazy:

I got three cats and a dog the sad thing is that me and my pup are the only guys in the house. but I have to agree my youngest cat lady is a little devil. I think that she was a dog in her past life. she is constantly licking people :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Our cat Dexter was a stray kitten that we found on our doorstep. He couldn't have been more than 8 weeks sold. Normally i'm the first one to put them in the car, and take em' to the animal shelter up the street. I know a few of them up there, and they take great care of them. plus they don't put them down if they don't find a home right away.

Anyway, i picked him up ,and he fell asleep almost instantly. He's been there eversince. That cat is my wifes best freind now. I swear he get's more room in the bed than i do! -_-

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back