Catfish Study Group March Convention.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sophie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
My tickets are booked!
Looking forward to a 4 star hotel with spa and pool!
Not that there'll be much time with the awesome talks.

Yes, but have you seen the lineup of speakers? I have met Hans and heard him speak. He is excellent. I first met barbie online in about 2002. I met her once in person as well. She it a gold mine of information. I have some F2 fish which came through Haakon, a great pleco person. I would love to attend this. But I have given up public air transportation as a way to travel and i don't know folks who own their own jets.

My one consolation is many of the same people will be at the All Aquarium Catfish Convention in the States this year. "Speakers include Jools, Ian, Hans Evers, Birger and Ingo."

1502793_10153689574575577_1851777408_o.jpg

I have asked Ian Fuller about the prospects of recording them with my new flashy camera/tripod. He said he will ask each speaker before the talk so I will also ask about sharing the videos too, so hopefully will be able to share it with those who cannot make it and also use for future educational purposes.

I am super scared though, doing the 4 hr drive myself and nobody I have met in person will be there, hah.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back