Castiel: My New Boy

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I hate to update this with bad news, but Cas died on Tuesday (my birthday
sad1.gif
) I'm still not entirely sure why. He seemed to be relatively young. I noticed that he was getting pretty lethargic over his last couple of weeks so I was doing daily water changes along with salt treatment. He didn't stop eating until Monday and then it was too late to do anything else. All the water stats were normal and I kept tank temperature at 79.

After the ich his tail had been pretty torn, but I had thought it would heal with frequent WCs. I'm so upset about this. I haven't lost a fish in the longest time and he was the one I'd got most recently. He was so beautiful and so special and I really can't think about getting anything new for the tank. It's such a shame that he was sick for most of the time I had him. I wish I'd been able to take better care of him.

Thanks guys. I feel terrible about it and I didn't really want to make a post about it, but I thought I should conclude this journal.

:rip: I am so sorry to hear this, he was a gorgeous fish! At least he had a good life with you!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back