Carrots are delicious...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Cool ! That top video has a lot of cool fish in there. I think I saw a really nice big White Cloud.
Thanks...yep, ember tetras and WCMMs in that tank...plus an ungodly plethora of MTS...want some?

And did I also see a long finned Celestial Pearl Danio ? That’s a nice mix of fish. Mayhaps a community tank can work.
No CPDs in any of my tanks...are you talking about the one with all of the shrimps?

And yes, community tanks are my preference ;)

@Slaphppy7 Yes , in the ten gallon shrimp set up. I thought those long finned fish were CPD’s. They wouldn’t hold still so I could get a good look.
Those are the WCMMs...

Bigger variety of community fish in the 40B, though "Lao" the BNP seems to have had his fill of carrots when the vid was taken

[VIDEO]

Need to get a FTS vid of the 40B at regular feeding time...

There are all kind of veggies that shrimps and fish like... And just know that carotene is used in many fish foods...

wow - I assume those are raw carrots. I have carrots, I'm all out of zucchini for the BN's.

There are all kind of veggies that shrimps and fish like... And just know that carotene is used in many fish foods...
Oh yes, this was carrot night, but I feed my fish a wide variety of steamed veggies...broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, squash are some of their other favorites

wow - I assume those are raw carrots. I have carrots, I'm all out of zucchini for the BN's.
Steamed...I'll steam veggies for myself, and save some for the fish...unseasoned, of course

Mine won't go for raw carrots...try steaming some of yours, and see if your BNs go for them

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back