The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shanny

Reaction score
Hello!
I am a hobby shrimp and fish keeper/breeder, living in Norway. I have been trying to get a number of different shrimp species, but have thus far been unable to find anywhere that sells them. Shrimps like Caridina Simoni (Sri Lanka shrimp) and Palaemonetes paludosus (Ghost shrimp) Seem to be common in the trade, but seems to be unheard of here, strangely. I was going to send a PM to ask a few forum members that I saw had previously sold Sri Lanka shrimp, but I only got an error message saying that the PM seemed like spam, so instead I am asking here :)

Have you tried E-bay or Amazon? I just bought several ghost shrimp on E-bay. By the way, my fathers side of the family came from Norway.

Have you tried E-bay or Amazon? I just bought several ghost shrimp on E-bay. By the way, my fathers side of the family came from Norway.
I have. Unfortunately, I have yet to find anyone who sells them that are willing to ship them here. I have received shrimps shipped from the US, UK and from Germany before, even sensitive shrimps like sulawesi shrimps, and it went well.

Since you have now made posts in the forum, you should be able to PM other members. However the forum rules state that until you have made 60 posts, you are restricted to one PM per day.

Since you have now made posts in the forum, you should be able to PM other members. However the forum rules state that until you have made 60 posts, you are restricted to one PM per day.
Okay, thank you for letting me know :)

Most reactions

Back