Care Level Easy?!?!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:(
That's what is sad about some fish sellers... all they want is profit... so they will say anything to make it look good to buy...

Yea all the fish the guys is selling say beginner care even red tail catfish, sent him a letter of my concern but im sure i wont get a reply.

His reply, "ok lol" exact words, hes a terrible person. Whats the link for fishmaniac? been there already haha seen all he elephant fish around.

That is exactly the modern definition of "douche bag"...

Anyone care to see our current convo?

me- "This fish is not at easy to care for or for beginners, most of these things are probably going in a terrible 10 gallon tank with terrible water quality. What you should be doing is giving real info on this fish or at least links to websites with real info on this fish. http://fish.mongabay.com/species/Gnathonemus_petersii.html
http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile42.html
http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/gnathonemus-petersii/
These websites provide extensive knowledge of the fish, you should be doing this for all your fish, its a shame you dont care about them, you just want money."

him- "ok, lol"

me- "Wow im 14 and more mature than you, nice to see more crappy fish sellers ruining the hobby like you."

him- "That makes a lot of sense 14 can't believe everything u read on internet super easy to keep after 30 years of experience hit me up" whatever that means i guess he wants to fight about it...

me- my cant find my exact words will put it in once he replies.

me- "Hit me up? I have gotten numerous amounts of info on these fish from people more experienced than you, Im surer keeping elephant nose fish by themselves in a bare tank, keeping them for a tiny period of time waiting for them to sell is easy but when its added to a tiny tank or the tank mates are to aggressive during feeding time they will starve to death. I have a 55 gallon set up just for the keeping of 6 elephant nose fish, the fact that you sound like a uneducated middle schooler would make me not want to buy a single fish from you. Wish there was a way to tell other people about you, but sadly thats how the fish market is people buy fish they no nothing about and they die a painful death. But good luck not caring about any of your fish at all."

him- "Well number one only one per tank they fight with each other and my 30 years of keeping fish will tell you you are completely misled I do this for the fish started when I was your age hope you can learn as you go wish you luck but don't dog what I have achieved I have thousands of happy customers!big box stores are what hurts hobby not me I'm an extreme tropical fish enthusiast elephant nose are super!!!!! Easy to keep and if u need to know how I'll disregard your condescending attitude and help"

me- ugh not showing what i said... basically i said i would love all the info he has on them and only wanted im to add more info on these fish, just because their easy for him doesn't mean they're easy for others, as about 90% of them bought die, days later.

Wont let me edit the other one...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back