Canon Powershot S5 Is

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
Ive just won highest Bidder for this camera Canon PowerShot S5 IS.....
Im looking at a good camera, basically to bridge me over from my awful compact.....I wonder if anyone has used it?
Thanks

I have an S3 and I LOVE it! It's really easy to use and takes great photos, plus you don't have to be a pro photographer to be able to use it well. Congrats!

Thanks,,,I have been searching flickr to see whats possible with this model...wow. I hope i can shoot as good, idea is to photograph sisters wedding next year, so this will be my practice time from now until then

Are you the official photographer for the wedding or is she hiring a pro?

Lol, well....The idea is for me, I took aload of my brother inlaws wedding and everyone said my pictures were much better than the pro they had, so i was thinking of trying my best taking pictures from now until near the big day, see how they come out, got a few friends weddings this year coming up, so will take it along to see how good i do :lol:

Well, then, you're approaching it in the right way! I think once you get used to it, you'll love the camera as much as I do mine.

Nah, no bad! Only tips I like to offer are to look for the unusual pose or angle or perspective. Stay away from being predictable!
laugh.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back