Can This Be Added Too

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

StrontiumDog

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Sorry don't know what its called but can this bit at the top of the page.

Tropical Fish Forums > General > Board Announcements & Suggestions.

be added to the bottom of the page aswell?

It would make the forum a bit more user friendly IMO

Very strange, I would have thought we would all see the same on the forum pages? it's right above the add reply button on threads at the bottom of the page in small bold writing from what I can see.

Very strange, I would have thought we would all see the same on the forum pages? it's right above the add reply button on threads at the bottom of the page in small bold writing from what I can see.

Ohh you mean this bit ← Previous Topic Board Announcements & Suggestions. Next Topic →

But Would it not be worth adding a link down of the bootom of the page thats the same as the top cause I you may want to got go straight back to "Tropical Fish Forums"

Tropical Fish Forums > General > Board Announcements & Suggestions. > Can This Be Added Too why not have this link at the bottom aswell?

Press the 'home' key. Problem solved.

Not really cause you may want to go back to General.

If you look just above this:

← Previous Topic Board Announcements & Suggestions. Next Topic →

you will see a drop down box (will be defaulted to the forum you are in). Using it, you can go to any forum or to the main index (Forum Home)

I have seen exactly what you are talking about on another forum StrontiumDog. I would also like to see that feature here if it is not too hard to set up.

I have seen exactly what you are talking about on another forum StrontiumDog. I would also like to see that feature here if it is not too hard to set up.

At last someone who knows what I mean. I had decided to forget about this thread, because I didn't feel that anyone had the faintest idea of what my little grey matter was thinking.

Thanks OldMan47, That 2 out of the whole forum. Well it's a start :lol:

It seems most of the MODs also have not seen that feature, or maybe they don't find it as convenient as I do. At least there are two of us.

I guess I'm not understanding what it is that we don't already have:

1) From the ← Previous Topic Board Announcements & Suggestions Next Topic → you can go back to the current forum.

2) With the drop down box just above that, you can go to any forum or to the forum index.

3) From the "Back to Top" button (bottom left of every post), you can go back to the top of the current page.

I'm not sure there is anywhere else you could possibly go that those features won't get you to.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back