:)

Attachments

• Image05.jpg
    Image05.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 103
Well I don't know what fish it is but it sure is pretty :wub: :p

i don't know but i'll be checking in to find out,sorry i couldn't help :(
looks like an albino peacock bass imo.

Don't know what they are (yet!!), but the top one appears to be a female, the bottom a male...

The reason....The bottom fish has a little color in it's tail and it's dorsal is a little longer and pointier than the top.

These are sometimes indicaters of what sex a fish is.

I do agree with Most...they do appear to be young peacock bass, but it's hard to say!!!!

CM

lol i thort u guys would av known strait away! lol

I dont have the first clue on cichlids..... lol

I am thinking maybe an albino form of cichlasoma grammodes?....... I am thinking this simply because of simmilar body structure and the pearl like scales near the tail. you have to look closly at the pics to see them but they are there.

I believe them to be Oreochromis mossambicus, a popular eating fish!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :sad:

They look more like the Tilapia family, I think the Oreochromis Spilurus, I have seen some pict. in Axelrod's lexicon. but I could be wrong. :D
cheers

Boyfriend thinks it's a chromidotilapia guentheri or gunthers cichlid. Me I haven't got a clue.

Good guess, Very Fishy........

I would have to say no though. If you look at the pic of the fish in question it's body is not nearly as compressed as D. compressiceps.

I currently have a dozen D. compressiceps in stock and they are quite different from the fish in question.

CM

the first fish is a bay snook cichlid...is the second one the same fish?

ming :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back