FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

TomJH10

Reaction score
Hello, today I bought a Betta for my aquarium and was wondering if I can feed them micro crisps by the brand tetra. It says on the side they are for all ornamental fish. Thanks .

Could you write down the ingredients list? Bettas need a lot of protein to stay healthy, so if you could tell us how much protein is in the food, we could give you an exact answer.
Also, are those crisps the only thing you will be feeding him? Bettas, or any fish really, do best if they get some different things to eat instead of the same thing every day. Some frozen food, such as bloodworms is always a great treat. You could even feed him two different types of dry food to give him some more variety too.

Hi, thanks for your reply. The ingredients are: ***crude protein 47, 0%, crude oils and fats 11, 0%, moisture content 8, 0%, vitamins, pro vitamins, and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vitamin a 30940 IU/Kg, vitamin D3 1930 IU/Kg, L-carnitine 128 mg/kg***. Between the stars I have put exactly what is on the containers word for word. No, it is not all I will be feeding him. I have a variety of: frozen bloodworm, frozen daphnia and live dephnia also. Thanks .

Well, I'm sure they would probably be fine to feed your betta, but if you really want to be sure he is getting everything he needs, you could get him some betta pellets too. I would recommend the Hikari betta pellets. My boy really loves these. With all the other things you're feeding him though, just the crisps should be fine.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back