Can I Enter A Fish That Has Already Won Fotm?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

minnnt

Fish Expert
Reaction score
I have just looked at the rules but cant find anything about entering a fish that has already won?!

Is that possible?

Thanks.

I have just looked at the rules but cant find anything about entering a fish that has already won?!

Is that possible?

Thanks.
As long as it was not a winner in the preceeding 2 months, it may be entered again.....

Is that possible?

Thanks.

That's just plain greedy. :lol:

Next step from winning FOTM is to breed the winner. Offspring from show winning fish generally sell really well, your fish has basically won an online fish show!

Yeah not sure i see the point in re-entering a winning fish it won move on.

Why not? The fish won when the tank was not at it's best so the fishes colour was very washed out. Since a tank revamp his colours have improved no end... hence the question.

Next step from winning FOTM is to breed the winner. Offspring from show winning fish generally sell really well, your fish has basically won an online fish show!

Thanks John, never thought of it like that. :) I would love to breed him but finding a female is tough, and finding one that he will accept is even worse. lol.

Up to you obviously I just dont see the point you will get a badge for your profile which you already have the fish will be fish of the month (it already was) so aside from it having then won twice nothing changes.

But if you need to be told a second time you have a great fish for some reason then go for it I guess...........

It's not evil at all... :D just friendly banter as Scott knows. You seen how much abuse i have to put up with?

FW, i never did enter it again anyway, so you can chill... :rolleyes: I just thought it would be interesting to see peoples thoughts and reactions to a previous winner that had improved over the last few months.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back