Can I add anymore fish to my tank?

Charlotte2001

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've currently got my male betta and 15 tetras in a 100l tank, just wondering if I could add anymore tetras? I will add my betta is very happy, he is never bothered by the tetras and eats well etc

Personally I would say no but if I could give a suggestion. There are hundreds of types of tetra with varying shapes sizes and aggression levels, so you’ll want to list a species

I kept all my Betta alone with a snail or two in 10 or 5 gallon tanks. They do not usually get along well with other fish not even their own females outside of mating. What type of tetras do you have?

Hi
I am a scaredy cat when it comes to adding more...if it is a happy environment I say no.
If you must have something I would get a Nerite Snail. Or a special new plant.

"If it ain't broke...you know the rest.

Hi as I said they all get along with no problems. I have neon tetras, rummy nose tetras, black tetras and glow light tetras.

Definitely not black skirt. They are renowned fin nippers.

Hi as I said they all get along with no problems. I have neon tetras, rummy nose tetras, black tetras and glow light tetras.
I think thats great, it must be beautiful.
I still wouldn't get any more, but that's just my opinion ☺

I think thats great, it must be beautiful.
I still wouldn't get any more, but that's just my opinion ☺
I think I am going to leave it at that, might get a pleco or catfish just to help keep tank cleaning but leaving it at that. I love watching my tank!

Attachments

• 20200219_154114.jpg
    20200219_154114.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 77
I think the black tetras are black neons - I can see a couple of fish which look like them in the photo.

If by catfish you mean a cory, these need to be kept in a shoal.
Yeah that's what they are, thankyou ill keep that in mind

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back