Can Fish Flakes Be Used Llong After Expiry Date?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

nez2768

Reaction score
I got a great offer on Aquarian advanced nutrition tropical fish flakes on ebay so bought a good supply of them!! Unfortunately the expiry date is at the end of June 2012. Is it safe emough to feed the fish for a few months after the sell by date or should know bt how fresh looking they look & feel?
mnay thanks.

Have you just purchased these? I'd make a complaint if it were me.

They'll keep your fish living as long as you store them right, but I doubt they'll give the benefits to colour and health that they would otherwise.

If cheerios aren't stale, I feed them to my kids long after they expired. My fish aren't eating better then my kids, they can finish the containers without complaint. Thank you. :lol:

I buy my flake in bulk, so no way would I use it all before the expirey date. I just feed it anyway & my fish love it.

Tom

great help guys, i appreciate all the responses.
I did buy bulk on e-bay and have not used very many of the flakes. Anyone interested in buying some at a good price please let me know

great help guys, i appreciate all the responses.
I did buy bulk on e-bay and have not used very many of the flakes. Anyone interested in buying some at a good price please let me know
List it in the classified section. :good:

i wouldnt because there is usualy fish or krill in them i wouldnt recamend it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back