Can dogs be vegetarian (split from thread "Feeding cichlids and other fish meat")

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also suggest that you be more respectful.
Quote any of my comments before that one that were disrespectful please. You're the one who got snotty and told me to do research when we've been showing you research this entire time, only for you to skip over any points you didn't want to answer.

Quote any of my comments before that one that were disrespectful please. You're the one who got snotty and told me to do research when we've been showing you research this entire time, only for you to skip over any points you didn't want to answer.
I was replying to both you and @Rocky998. How is that disrespectful?

I was replying to both you and @Rocky998. How is that disrespectful?
Telling me to "do some research" into dogs living on a veggie diet, as if I'm uninformed. You know full well that it was snotty and dismissive, and not the way to debate a topic. We've all been providing research, and I analysed and debunked a scientific study you linked apparently without reading it. Or without understanding it.
You said you looked at this subject according to evidence and logic, but you're skipping our researched points and going back to faith based beliefs yet again.

thats disrespectful language.
I said BEFORE that comment. Because you were being disrespectful in the reply before I said that. You don't like it much either, eh? So quit it and keep the debate the topic without being rude, and we'll do the same.

I must have missed the part of the bible that talks about the scientific revolution that has saved millions of lives due to advances in medicine. But I guess that never happened since it's not in the bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back