Can Anybody Tell Me What The Following Are ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MrBrown

Reaction score
Hi guys/girls, I would be grateful If anyone could tell me what the following are ??

I have had my tank running a week now and I have started to notice a few things popping up ..
Only thing is I have no idea if they are good or bad ???

Any advice would be more than welcome :good:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 35
yeah agreed with the above. for the first two get some joes juice or similar and zap them before they start to spread. feather duster is fine though.

yeah agreed with the above. for the first two get some joes juice or similar and zap them before they start to spread. feather duster is fine though.

Joes Juice whats that then ?
and where would I get some from ?

For more info on Joes juice have a look at:
http://joesjuice.com/products.php

There are a couple of products that are basically the same (Aiptasia X is another good one). You squirt a little bit onto the Aiptasia and it kills it off.

Should be able to get one or the other from any fish store that sells marine stuff (or online).

There are other methods but for the sake of a couple of quid its easier to get something that will kill them first time.

Be prepared, regardless of the solution you use to try and kill them (Joes Juice, Aiptasia X, Acid, etc) it may take multiple treatments to kill. The key is that if/when it comes back to hit it again as quickly as possible while its still weak. Sometimes you need 2-3 treatments in a row but eventually you'll win :)

Most reactions

trending

Back