Can a platy be gay?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Well it’s 2022 the odds are the fish doesn’t identity as either male or female
It’s probably in the process as being identified as a microwave

@AdoraBelle Dearheart I've tried to get a decent picture they just won't stay still even when I ask them nicely best I have got is this one you can really see the males colours on the left can wait to see what the fry will look like as they grow

View attachment 162342

Wow, they're really stunning!! I've been trying not to get any more livebearers, only because my local store that took my fry when old enough closed, and I can't be dealing with constantly trying to sell them on gumtree - but I keep really wanting to get more! That one might be tied with the blue platies I had for my favourite colours! Those are super pretty. Should produce gorgeous fry!
I used to have some of those mickey mouse santa platies you have there. With the white front, orange behind, and black mickey mouse ears.
I also had black and silver dappled mollies which were my fav really, and you have one very similar in that photo top left! I saw some recently on gumtree too and was so so tempted to buy a trio... if I try to buy fry from you, tell me no, please!! lol

@AdoraBelle Dearheart Yeah im learning that livebearer are certainly kean breeders 🤣 I have 2 grow out tanks with my fry in now, was tempted to buy more tanks but im really am having to hold myself back i dont know when it will end 😂 im a man I don't think with my head 🤦‍♂️ some of them fry look so nice cant wait to see them around 6 months I have around another 20 in my main tank now aswell 🤣🤣 If I didnt love the liverbearers so much i would tell you not to get more but I cant so get some!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Back