12-6-no-flash.jpg

Here is how it looked as of 11-14

11-14.jpg

Now for some cory juvie pictures. :d:D

There are three in this picture, if you can find them all. :lol:
fry-12-6.jpg

Here is a bronze cory fry:

fry-12-6-bronze.jpg

Take a good look at both pictures. You will notice the rocks moved, the plants moved, there are more plants, etc... :)

yeah i did notice the rocks moved and the plants...gonna get a background soon?

Nice Tank

i really like ur vallisneria plants (Plant named correctly?)

:wub: :fun:

That's the right spelling. I have two kinds:

Contortionist VAL &
Jungle VAL

Hi enchanted :)

Your tank is shaping up nicely. I like your selection of plants. They will look very nice when they have a chance to fill out a bit. :D

Now, you will have to tell me where that third cory is hiding in the picture, because I only see the two of them. :dunno:

Look at the cory on the left very closely. You will notice that the cory on the left seems to have a tail sticking out of his head. LOL

enchanted said:
Look at the cory on the left very closely. You will notice that the cory on the left seems to have a tail sticking out of his head. LOL
Hi enchanted :)

Now I see. :D They are cute little fellows, aren't they? :thumbs:

Especially when they do their shoaling. I get this group of 15 or 20 running around the bottom of the tank altogether. LOL

No, I haven't gotten a full count because they move too much. When I am trying to count they move and I end up double counting. LOL

I love how your tank looks as of the 11/14 changes, those first two pictures looked much less natural. I went with all drift wood so when I do see slate and rock I like it. I just helped my sister redo her 125 which was too big to move and paint the back, so we hung black wrapping paper on the back of her tank and it looked fantasic ... think about trying something similar. Your tank is too beautiful not to have a background. Good luck with everything! :fish:

Cory, I redid the rocks to open up more space. You will understand when I replace some of the plants and the others fill in more. :)

I already did a background which I have another thread for with paint. :)

Thanks for the compliments. :)

Please move any java ferns and that anubias in the middle onto rocks or wood-- they're not substrate plants and they cannot thrive there.

You've done a great job with the moss stones and background plants though. :D

Anubias is a Substrate plant as long as the rizone is above the substrate. It is a root feeder and has done extremely well there.

I have researched every plant in my tank and I wouldn't put a non-substrate plant in substrate.

Quote: "When planting do not bury the rhizome in the substrate."

http://plantgeek.net/plantguide_viewer.php?id=19

The roots belong in the substrate, but the rhizome does not. The Java Ferns are on rocks.

konrad05 - check my other threads, it has a background now. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back