Calling Artists And Anyone Brave Enough!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kat Von D is stunning. Are you blind?
Jodie Marsh is stinking, looks like she's been beat around the mush with a cricket bat.
I love tattoos, have lots myself including one side of my face tattooed so I think the more the better. Its the stereotypical council estate, mother of 8 kids by 8 different dads with tacky, common, general flash tattoos that either say 'mum' or 'dad' or a image that looks like its been designed by a child is definitely a turn off.

Kat Von D is okay between the top of the eye-line and the chin, the rest is :sick: because of the tattoo's, just my opinion.

How about tying in a fish or aquatic plant theme as well. Plants/flowers are lovely tattoos.

I have a koi which symbolizes perseverance and determination. Maybe pick you favourite fish.

Cherry blossums symbolize making the most of every day as they only bloom for a short period of time.

Japanese tatoos have loads of meaning.
sorry for hijack, ca i see your koi im getting one in two weeks and trying to see what colours work best on the skin :good:

Okay ive posted n the tatoo topic in arts. I asked the artist to draw a black and white koi with cherry blossums. So its lookng straght down at the koi on rocks with a ripple in the water.

Not much help with colours. LOL.

Liking tats on women is a total personal preferance. I for one think it is very atrractive if a woman is covered in *tasteful and meaningful* tattoos. Tattoos are a form of expression and can sometimes tell a life story or a belief.

Kat Von D with make-up on is, IMO, very attractive. Without make-up, yuck.

Anyways, I do believe this thread has gotten a bit off-topic. MBOU, any luck on the design so far? I've been meaning to draft something up but between moving and work, I haven't had much free time.

Wow :good: interesting conversation! LOL

I couldnt decide whether to get raised eyebrows by pointing out all your choices in women really suck :p or pointing out that I dont really give a rats bum what any man thinks of me. Either way will get raised eyebrows Im sure!

Tattoo isnt going to be anywhere obvious to anyone but me and who i show it to and if i felt like getting a tattoo accross mr face, i would do so without caring at all what people thought of me.

Besides, why is it a turnoff for women to have tatts but not men!? Or are ye not man enough to say you dont think a man looks good with tatts!? :hey: :lol:

I havent got anywhere with the design tbh, been feeling too sorry for myself. I really ought to but i cant settle on what i like, i cant draw or anything.

go to the tattooist :good: .

if you know which one you want to use, just be honest and explain to him what the score is. he/she wont charge you for drawing a pic, if you're not happy with what they come up with just say. my tattooist was very keen to make sure i was comfortable with what i was getting, kept asking me "you sure you want this, theres no going back". they wont pressure you into getting it, or make you feel awkward if you dont like what they've drawn. in fact my guy thought it was weird because the first deisgn he came up with for one of mine was perfect, and didnt need anything changed, which he said was very rare. its in their best interest to do the best they can - not only because they want to get paid for doing the work, but also because a happy customer keeps going back to the same guy, repeat custom is the moneyspinner for tattooists. generally because you get hooked then get biger and better work, which inevitably costs more money.

as for men and women looking hot with tats - its all about the tat, not whats in their pants :lol: a crap tat is a crap tat regardless of who its on. kat von d is hot though :hey:

Kat Von D is stunning. Are you blind?
Jodie Marsh is stinking, looks like she's been beat around the mush with a cricket bat.
I love tattoos, have lots myself including one side of my face tattooed so I think the more the better. Its the stereotypical council estate, mother of 8 kids by 8 different dads with tacky, common, general flash tattoos that either say 'mum' or 'dad' or a image that looks like its been designed by a child is definitely a turn off.

Very much off topic there lock77 but I'll reply once and if you wish to continue then PM Me. You've brought this up, no one else I'm sorry to say. Its not about politics, its about choice; the choice of speaking my native language. If you'd care to do a google search you'd clearly see that many of the street in my area names both now have the name of the street in Gaelic and English.
As for being in Buncrana, I honestly haven't a clue what your talking about, being from west Donegal, I haven't been in it for years as its no where near my hometown. Maybe you'd care to tell me why you'd think I'd have been there and for what, by PM of course.
So as you see, its nothing about politic plus I've proven there is room for the Gaelic language in this day and age, you've turned it around into something completely different and its truly quite sad.

Now, I'm sensing your the one whose a "tiny bit bitter" after you have to make a point of it.

As I said, anymore of this nonsense you'd wish to throw at me please do it by PM as your ruining the thread. :good:

Very much off topic there lock77 but I'll reply once and if you wish to continue then PM Me. You've brought this up, no one else I'm sorry to say. Its not about politics, its about choice; the choice of speaking my native language. If you'd care to do a google search you'd clearly see that many of the street in my area names both now have the name of the street in Gaelic and English.
As for being in Buncrana, I honestly haven't a clue what your talking about, being from west Donegal, I haven't been in it for years as its no where near my hometown. Maybe you'd care to tell me why you'd think I'd have been there and for what, by PM of course.
So as you see, its nothing about politic plus I've proven there is room for the Gaelic language in this day and age, you've turned it around into something completely different and its truly quite sad.

Now, I'm sensing your the one whose a "tiny bit bitter" after you have to make a point of it.

As I said, anymore of this nonsense you'd wish to throw at me please do it by PM as your ruining the thread. :good:
Comment removed & apologized for!!! :good:

i could have sworn i clicked on a thread about tattoos............. :blink:

Aaaaaaannnnnnd now if you have quite finished :rolleyes:

I've been too sicky to think much about what i actually want but found some more ideas that i liked but also confused myself somewhat more!

Im now thinking i cant see an angel idea that i like, yet im not sure what it is that i do like!

So i've been looking at butterflies and phoenix too but without being a bit...lame.

Now this is the style i am really liking!!!!

This one has the pink cancer awareness ribbon in the center whilst i would want a teal ribbon...

So maybe teal ribbon and black patterning around it?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/woolmanfamily/1404560667/

I kinda like this phoenix design too, though id change the bird part to be more the 'tribal' type design like the one above and incorporate a teal ribbon into its claws.

http://mogoel.com/1147/simple-phoenix-tattoo-picture-design-2/

I kinda like the symbolism of a phoenix with the teal ribbon too. New birth, starting again... hope... a new chance... and the teal ribbon as the reason.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back