FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Do you have a Pleco? If yes, then be sure to enter it in the upcoming Fish of the Month contest which will begin accepting entries tomorrow and which will feature only Plecos. We're hoping to get lots of entries so please considering entering your Pleco. Winner will be awarded a profile banner signifying your win and will be added to our Fish of the Month Wall of Fame! If you win, your Pleco will also be featured in the Winner's Thread for all to see and to comment. So take a good pic of your Pleco and be ready to enter the contest.
Look for the FOTM entry thread tomorrow, then read the rules and enter your Pleco.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

I like my pleco but I won't be entering. He is just a plain jane brownish bristlenose.

I like my pleco but I won't be entering. He is just a plain jane brownish bristlenose.
Enter him anyways... He doesn't have to have super special markings! They all have something to them that makes them different

Most of the entries are not going to win. What's important is to participate! Sometimes the background story can help get votes. And a nice clear picture also helps. More entries make the contest more interesting....just ENTER!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back