Call Of Duty Mw2 Ps3 Game Tags Post Em Upand Add

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
post your modern warfare 2 game tags up and add each other the we can fight

yeah it is real good

thething555 very fun game,Im not to good becuse my tactic really just consists of me running in to the enemy base then getting shot :lol:

yeah ok ill keep my eye outto fight

cool add soon

mowat86, inbetween consoles ATM though, but feel free to add ill be back on the go asap

unless your a camper, then you need not bother cuz ill just abuse you

A WARNING TO ALL PS3 (ORIGOINAL-PHAT-) OWNERS

mine broke the other week with YLOD

so we rang sony and its was just out of garentee

so they said yes well fix it for 130 pounds and then youll have a 3 month garentee (wich is rubbish)

and the best bit we complained and he said '' well there a hi tech product and are prone to breaking)

so we then researched and it turns out that ps3 origonals have poor air channiling and the cooling fan is facing a metal block so it does nothing

so what im saying is if you have a ps3 phat id advice you get one of those 16-20 pound colling fan set for them

as it is we ended up etting a ps3 slim as they are properly channelled and has a 17 blade cooling fan which is rare
with 4 years garentee from argos

wich costs more than fixing the old one but we get a good garentee and a better console

hope that helps someone

A WARNING TO ALL PS3 (ORIGOINAL-PHAT-) OWNERS

mine broke the other week with YLOD

so we rang sony and its was just out of garentee

so they said yes well fix it for 130 pounds and then youll have a 3 month garentee (wich is rubbish)

and the best bit we complained and he said '' well there a hi tech product and are prone to breaking)

so we then researched and it turns out that ps3 origonals have poor air channiling and the cooling fan is facing a metal block so it does nothing

so what im saying is if you have a ps3 phat id advice you get one of those 16-20 pound colling fan set for them

as it is we ended up etting a ps3 slim as they are properly channelled and has a 17 blade cooling fan which is rare
with 4 years garentee from argos

wich costs more than fixing the old one but we get a good garentee and a better console

hope that helps someone

I;ve got an old ps3 and your right bout the fan its roasting at the back of the cabinet its in when been on for a while

yeah they take a time to hear up but when they do they dont cool down

pitty as our old 60g had ps2/ps1 card slots and more usbs oh well

yeah they take a time to hear up but when they do they dont cool down

pitty as our old 60g had ps2/ps1 card slots and more usbs oh well

when it dies you lose all your game progress don;t you? what a git
Is there anything you can do to save that on a ps3?

well yes and no

you can get a hard drive caddy for the ps3 hdd and take the harddrive out (one screw) and back it up on your pc then swap it to your new one

or if you have say a 80g and got a new 80gb as long as your hard drive wasnt corrupt just switch them

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back