Call Me Daft But...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

paulbr1

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, I purchased these lovellies a couple of months ago and no problems.... Until the weekend, I swapped some of my BN Plecs for a few fish including 15 Neon Tetras (I like the Colour) only problem is I now only have eight left they have gone without a trace and it's only Monday!

The only other fish I have that are big enough to fit them in are the parent BN Plecs, Red T Sharks and what I think are Balloon Rams - link - http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww322/paulbroughuk/whatamI.jpg.

Am I right in thinking that the Rams are probably the offenders?

they don't look like balloon rans to me. it seems a bit weird for the rams to have eaten the neons unless they are really small.

cheers :good:

bolivian ram
good.gif

Thanks for the ID, the neons were /are very small do you think he would be the culprit?

I know you always get the bigger fish syndrome but I like to have a friendly tank.

Paul.

my bolivian rams havent eaten any of my neons, so i would suppose they arent the culprits in your aquarium

Defo all gone? Tetras can be quite shy and hide away for a while until they are secure. They also seem to be quite docile / hidey in the mornings... just a suggestion?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back