C02 Noob !

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Thanks for the links donkey :thumbs: Prices are a bit :eek: But if needs must ! lol Ill ask at the local welding shops too, I bet they have something like that...

just look for one that will fit 4/6 pipe
:)

Rooster
some people run co2 24/7 and never turn it off .you could try this and see how you get on first

and I'm not using co2 resistant hosing
wow - I can't remember the rate % of loss, but it's very high I believe ! Why not invest in a little CO2 resistant tubing ?

I know... its like 40 or 50%. I can't seem to find any around me. Everywhere that sells the tanks only has the half inch stuff that is used in home brewing. Believe me... if I could find any the size of regular airline hozing i would be all over it. I should look into contact JBL to see if i can order some from them.

I would assume so, but cost wise, if I can find it cheaper here, then i won't be paying as much for shipping - I would assume. I'll have to check on that.

Looks like what I need, but shipping will be almost 50us! May I ask how you are finding these sites? I could try looking some up. I haven't been able to find anything through google.

bloozoo, how much did your CO2 cylinder cost? Also, I'm assuming that "g" in "500g" stands for grams right?

Uhm, I think it was £90 odd second hand from eBay for the JBL Profi 2 - which usually retails for £170. And I was rather lucky as it was barely used and in absolute perfect condition :D
Worth scouting eBay and also worth making direct offers instead of playing the waiting game. But in my case I waited for the whole duration of the auction and was just lucky enough to have won it.
Yes, g = grams.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back